ULTRASONIC LIPO CAVITATION
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is a non-surgical and non-invasive fat removal procedure. Because there is no surgery and no anesthesia, there is no hospital stay, no time off from work and no recovery time. Clients see results in the reduction of fat in up to 72 hours following the treatment.
The most common problem areas are the buttocks, abdomen, love handles, male chest, upper arms, inner thighs and the chin area. It is especially effective in the removal of cellulite.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation is the perfect treatment for people who want to contour their body and regain their confidence and figure. Most clients see an immediate change in their appearance after the first session, with results depending on area being cavitated. Some May experience results in as little as 4 weeks other may require more sessions.
Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation bursts fat cells by using low frequency sound waves. Once the fat cell is liquified. The fat is discharged between the cells where they are turned into protein and then changed to free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they decay and are removed from the body while glycerol is used as energy.
For best results, prior to your appointment be sure to follow directions listed below:
- Do NOT eat 2-4 hours prior to treatment
- Drink 1 liter of water prior to treatment
- Continue to consume at least 2 liters of water daily while being treatment
- A minimum of 30 minutes of cardio exercise after every treatment
- Avoid simple Carbohydrates & Sugars during treatment
- Avoid alcoholic beverages before and after treatments
- Caffeine before and after treatments will affect the fat loss process.
- Wearing a tight garment around the area treated will help tighten skin.
- Be sure to arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment.
- Consultation Form will need to be filled out prior to getting your first treatment. The success of the treatment relies on honest account of all medications being taken at time of treatment.
- For best results, it is important to be well hydrated before and after Cavitation Lipo Treatment. Please drink at least 32 ounces of warm water before each treatment.
- For best results it is encouraged to engage in cardio exercise as you want to use up the energy to release excess fat cells out of your body.
- Avoid eating foods high sugars, simple carbohydrates and drinking alcohol for at least 72 hours. This prevents fat from resettling.
- It is important to stay hydrated after every treatment. This will help provide the best results and will help flush out your system. Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day at least 3 days after your treatment.